* In stock colors are listed but additional color options are available on orders of 50 or more. Orders for less than 50 are limited to what we have in stock. Please contact us for color options on larger orders, or if you have questions.
We stand by our products. Repairs in construction will always be covered!
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
Don't like it? Doesn't fit? Return or exchange items purchased within 30 days.
Our dryland dog booties are made of 500 Denier Cordura with a stretch velcro closure. The heavier fabric means they hold up longer on dirt or abrasive surfaces than 330 Cordura booties do.
The top edge and inside seams are serged, which makes them more durable and stands up to multiple machine washings.
These boots come with a light waterproof coating on the outside.
- X-Small: 2.5" wide x 5" tall
- Small: 3" wide x 5.5" tall
- Medium: 3.5" wide x 5.5" tall
- Large: 4" wide x 5.5" tall
What size should you order?
You want to measure your dog's foot at the widest point, as the dog stands with full weight on the foot. One easy way to do this is have your dog stand on a piece of paper and draw an outline around the foot, then measure the widest point on your drawing. Whatever the width is,
add 1 inch to that and that is the size boot you should order. So if your dog's foot width is 2.5" your dog needs a Medium sized boot. Hint: did you know that many dogs wear a different size on their back feet than on their front feet? Be sure to measure both!
The more you order, the more you save! Please contact us if you have a complicated order that you are unable to complete via the online ordering.
|Qty||Price per boot: